Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently- July

JULY?!? Already? I say this every year when we hit July, but I can't believe it's here already. It's just crazy and sad at the same time. Let's hope it slows down. Oh Summer I love you! 
Today I'm so excited to be linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the July Currently. 

LISTENING: Oh Cammy and her crazy shows. For some reason she likes watching Barbie- Life in the Dream house. Hey if it keeps her busy right? 

LOVING: I don't know how it happened and it doesn't happen everyday, but my sweet 2 year old and 10 month old still take 2 naps a day. It's crazy, but I love it. I use the first nap to do things around the house and second nap to guess what ya'll....lay around. haha shocking I know! I do nothing for an hour or two. Crazy!! Obviously right now I'm using it to blog.

THINKING:  I'll be honest and say I'm a mascara lover.....always have been - like put on 3 different types of mascara a day to get my lashes perfect. So it was no surprise when I joined Younique just to get 3D mascara for free or cheaper. They just announced that they are introducing a new and better mascara called 3D+. For the mascara loving girl- I'M EXCITED!!! LIKE JUMP AND SCREAM EXCITED. I'm lame ya'll....LAME! 

WANTING: For the longest time I have had teammates tell me- "Oh Marisa you need to start your own TPT store. I would so buy from you." and I laugh and say, "Oh yea that would be great, but I don't have the time or money." But I really want to do it you guys!!! I just am scared that 1. no one will want to buy anything. 2. I won't be creative enough. and 3. it will be a HUGE flop. It's a dream, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to do it. 

NEEDING: need I say more? I need the beach. 

ALL-STAR: Oh my friends....if you want it straight and without sugar come on over and ask me. I'll tell you like it is and I don't mind being the total "B" friend who doesn't BS you. I don't say it to hurt your feelings- I say it because I care. You want to know if your boyfriend is a loser- I'll tell you. Does that outfit look cute? I'll let you know it might not match. I'm that friend. It has its ups and downs, but it's who I am. 

Thanks for checking out my Currently July.  Make sure to stop by Farley's Blog Oh' Boy 4th Grade to read about other bloggers and what they are currently thinking about. 

Happy Summer! 

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I love that you are so honest! If we had more of that in the world it wouldn't be a bad thing... And I think you should start a TPT store! I also had the same fears when I started mine. I currently only have about 20 products in it because I can never think of anything new. BUT it feels so good when you do get a sale! I love when I get one of those lovely emails from TPT saying product sold. They may be few and far between, but that's OK. Just think of things you want to use with your students and you will do great! Also- I use alot of free clipart. It's cute and it's out there so you can do it on the cheap if needed. Good luck!

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it!!! You've inspired me to do it. I'm going to start a TPT store! I just need to get my blog design redone and going again! Thanks for your great advice and for visiting my blog! I'm definitely going to take your advice and get this ball rolling. So excited!!!

      Delete
  2. Start that TPT store- GO FOR IT!!! I just started mine. It's really exciting to get your first purchase! =) It probably wouldn't take you long to create. It sounds like you already create- your coworkers think you should sell! Might as well put those products on TPT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!! The more and more I sit here thinking about it. The more I want to do it! :) Summer is the perfect time to do it. Thanks for your encouragement!

      Delete
  3. You totally can start a TPT store!! Reach for the stars girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha love it! I'm going to do it. Why the heck not?!? Thanks for cheering me on to do it!

      Delete
  4. I say go for it! Start that TPT store! I told my coworker the same thing...she was happy she did! Not sure if you got my reply but I still plan on having a linky party next week! I just posted all about it. Hopefully you will be able to link up!
    Brigid

    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say go for it! Start that TPT store! I told my coworker the same thing...she was happy she did! Not sure if you got my reply but I still plan on having a linky party next week! I just posted all about it. Hopefully you will be able to link up!
    Brigid

    Bits of First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! After everyone's encouragement- I'm starting the process of getting everything ready to go so I can be ready as soon as I start my TPT store. I'll definitely be there to link up next week! So glad I found your blog!

      Delete
  6. I just started my store this summer and I'm pretty excited about it. I was in the same boat as you with friends saying I should sell, but I never did until this summer. It's been a learning process, but lots of fun. Just putting stuff up felt like a huge accomplishment. Go for it! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks for the encouragement and for being honest about it being a learning process. Everyone makes it look so easy. :) I'll definitely have to go check out our store!

      Delete
  7. I listen to Barbie Dreamhouse a lot too. :) I would love to start a TPT store, too. It's my goal for this year.
    Mrs.B's Classroom Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- that show drives me crazy! :) But she loves it. You totally should start your TPT store. I've found some great links on blogs that teach you how to go about everything. I would be happy to share them!

      Delete