Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Scoop!


I don't know about you, but it's been a crazy weekend with the holiday so it's nice to check out what I need to do for the upcoming week and see what all of my blogging friends are up to. I'm linking up with Teaching Trio and their Sunday Scoop!!

Have: I have to get on track with planning my sister in law's bridal shower. I'm super stoked about it and just need a day to shop for it all. So being hopeful, I brought my files home from school to organize and clean them out- let it be known that the files have been in their boxes in my garage since the last day and have gone untouched. (Don't judge) I need to get back on track with my Tone It Up program and running again- after little guys birthday party I fell of the wagon. I have to lose this baby weight almost a year later. Whomp Whomp! 

Hope: So much I hope to do. I hope to get the kids' rooms organize and start purging. Love to purge- the kids....not so much! I've finally decided to take the jump and start my own TPT store. I hope I can have some time this week to get it up and running. We will see.

Happy: I have to say that like all momma's I love my babies, but often take time with them for granted. I can't wait to spend this week with my oldest at playdates, watch her at her swim team meet and hang out with my two littles. Love them! 

What are you up to this week? Link up with Teaching Trio and the Sunday Scoop!!! Have a great week ya'll!!! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment