Hey my friends!!! It's Tell All Tuesday again so I'm linking up with with Diana at My Day in K and Teach, Talk, Inspire! for this week's challenging but fun idea. {I know I am a day late- I wrote this and forgot to post- epic blog fail!!!}
This week, is my life as a reality show- what would it be called and be about.
Let's be honest ya'll....my TV watching days are literally over unless it's Paw Patrol, Wally Kazaam, or anything Nick Jr and Disney related. I do my fair share of the hot diggity dog song daily and I'm pretty good at it. I used to be a reality show junkie and now I'm lame......Whomp! Whomp!!
That being said it made it easy for me to think of what my life as a reality show would be called.
We talk about this topic all the time in our house.....maybe because we are silly, maybe because we are total nerds, or maybe because there's a whole lot of crazy going on in this family that could entertain millions. The hubs says all of the time "We would make a good reality show family to follow" SO.....our show would have to be called "Surviving Tres" aka Surviving Three because honestly ya'll that's what we are doing up over here- surviving! Can a girl get a few "Amens" over here? I'm sure I have some momma's here that can relate!
Don't judge ya'll, but this momma thing is hard! So our show would be centered around raising 3 little ones, follow us through our ups and downs as a family, watching our crazy antics, laughing at our sarcastic humor and crazy ideas, and my adventures of balancing 3 kids, a hubs and teaching. I know that must sound so boring, but you guys have no idea how silly this little family is when we are together.
With a group like this how can it be boring:
The Dramatic 6 year old going on 25- where everything is a big deal and the attitude never ends. {Yes, if you look closely you see a little one mixed in there}
The 2 year old kid who never stops going and literally rocks the Flash costume all day long.
And the baby who probably is wondering how she ended up with this crazy family. Meanwhile, passes out on the floor like this when she's tired. {parent of the year over here ya'll}
| Don't let her fool you- she joins in on the crazy too! |
Our life is a ball of crazy which would probably entertain people for hours, have them thinking "what the heck?" and laughing their butts off when they can relate to this crazy thing called parenting. I wouldn't have it any other way.
So what would you life be called if it was a reality show. Link up with us and share!!



Your 'show' is such a great idea, I love your title and all your characters!! I can only imagine those adorable kiddos of your keeping you on your toes!! I love how your youngest took her nap!! Isn't it crazy where and how babies can fall asleep!!??
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your 'show' with us!! I had a great time reading it and would definitely get a kick out of watching your reality show!
Have a wonderful week!!
Erin
Kindergarten Dragons
Awww thank you Erin! I'm so glad I've found such amazing teachers to share these crazy moments with. :) These little ones definitely keep me on my toes and I often wish I could fall asleep anywhere like my little one. Haha- wouldn't that be nice?
DeleteMarisa,
ReplyDeleteYour Reality show sounds amazing!! As a soon-to-be mom I am in awe at how so many amazing bloggers juggle raising kids, teaching, and blogging! You Go Girl!! You have shown me I can do it too, and for that I am super grateful! Thank you for sharing your life with me!! You tiny ones are too cute!!
Kimberlee
It’s Kinder Time
I'm sure you'll get the hang of it once your little one arrives. Sometimes blogging is like my little outlet to the real world and calms me. :) Thanks for stopping by- I can't wait to keep following your blog!
DeleteMarisa, I love your blog! It is absolutely adorable. I also loved reading your post. Your reality title and show sounds great. I would definitely tune in to watch. Looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for taking the time to link up with us! :)
ReplyDeleteYour family sounds like a hoot! Love the picture of how the baby fell asleep.
ReplyDeleteCute blog!
Julie
TheHipTeacher
Haha thanks Julie! That moment where she passed out was too good to miss for a pic. I will be sure to use it as black mail later on in her life. :)
Delete