Happy Sunday my friends!!! Enjoying these last few Sundays of summer before I start dreading them again. :) I know I'm not the only one. I used to be such a list person....B.K. aka "before kids." so I absolutely love Sunday Scoop with with the amazing ladies at Teaching Trio. It helps to get me focused on the week ahead.
Have to:
1. I know I said last week I have to get stuff together for my sister in law's bridal shower, but I'm still doing it guys!!! It's crazy and seems like every time I think I'm done....I remember something else. It's this Saturday so it's almost over, but then we all know what comes next.....planning for school. Whomp! Whomp!
2. Let's just say that AT&T isn't earning brownie points with this girl. Our service has been cutting out at least 10 times a day for the past 2 months. They can't figure out why so 4 techs, 10 people over the phone and 1 supervisor later- we still have service that cuts out. Time to pass it on to the serious one of the household-the Hubs! God Bless them, but he's not happy and it won't be fun for them.
3. So....we don't go back until mid-August, but my kinder team has 2 new wonderful teachers joining our team and planning and getting them ready is a must. So of course the best place to meet and plan is at La Madeleine. Truth be told, we probably will spend the majority of this meeting catching up and eating dessert.
Hope to:
1. Don't judge, but I have yet to do my 1st Periscope broadcast. I know...I know- just do it! With our service cutting out and things being a hot mess up over here- I've just remained a lurker for the past 2 weeks. I will do it this week ya'll I promise!!! You'll get to hear my little accent and see my mess of an office! Woohoo!!
2. When my mom retired from teaching a few years ago, I swore I would be able to see her more and spend more time with her. WRONG! That lady is busy ya'll. She's all over the place and having lunch here and running errands over there. It's crazy, but I'm blessed she's able to do it. So this week, I hope to be able to spend some time with my momma without my sweet kids. Don't get me wrong- love my kids, but there is something different about being able to spend time with people when your kids aren't rambling your ear off or saying "Momma and Nanas-WATCH!!"
Happy to:
It's Sunday again so it's family Sunday!!! Swim time, sunshine, and lounging around after lunch = Heaven!!
How's your week looking so far? Link on up! Thanks for stopping by my sweet friends!!!


Catching up and eating desserts sounds like the best pre-planning!! I hope to be able to catch you on periscope!! Just a hint: try to post it to your IG account so we can get a warning! Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteSandra from luckynlambie
Hi Sandra!!! Thanks for stopping by. I'll definitely make sure to warn every body about the hot mess of a first periscope that I will be broadcasing. :) Such a great tip!!
DeleteI need to do that. I am a new hire at a new school Ive met with the instructional coach but I havent met any of the kinder teachers. I am absolutely nervous about this..
ReplyDeleteI love swimming.. :)
Elisa @ Ms.C's Kinder Friends
Hi Elisa! Congrats on your new job! You are going to love it. I'm sure everything will be great. If you ever need anything or tips feel free to stop by and email me! :) So excited for you.
DeleteGood luck with AT&T. I hate those technical difficulties they can't seem to figure out.
ReplyDeleteThanks! Thankfully, the hubs handled it and we get all new equipment and a $250 gift card which will probably be spent on teacher stuff. Haha!
DeleteI have yet to experience Periscope. Good luck to you with your busy week!
ReplyDeleteJulie
TheHipTeacher
Julie!! You have to try Periscope- it's addicting to watch, but so much fun!
DeleteWe don't go back for about a month too, but my team will be getting together the first week of August for some planning!! It's so nice to have a huge chunk of time to plan instead of trying to squeeze so much into 45 minutes a day!! Good luck with your first Periscope, it can be scary and nerve-wracking but you'll feel better after your first one! I hope you're able to spend some quality time with your mom, that is so incredibly important to make those memories!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your Scoop with us, I hope you have a wonderful week!!
Erin
Kindergarten Dragons
Oh Erin! I always love when you comment- you leave such great comments and feedback that's so genuine. :)
DeleteGood luck on your first periscope! Can't wait to watch it:) I hope you have a fabulous week and that AT&T gets their act together for you! Thanks for sharing you scoop!
ReplyDeleteJill
Chevronandcenters
Thanks Jill! I'm still waiting for AT&T to come out and replace our equipment before doing it so it doesn't cut out. :) Hopefully- I'll have my first periscope by Thursday! EEEk!
Delete