Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tell all Tuesday: Flash back

What teacher doesn't like to talk? Haha I know I do....if you couldn't tell from my blog. So I couldn't help but follow My Day in K's and Teach.Talk.Inspire Tell all Tuesday post!! It's such a great way to connect and learn about other bloggers. 
This week we are taking it back old school {because I'm so cool, if you want find out I'll show you the way- Sorry a little "Whomp There it is" for you} It's Summer Flashback with pictures!!!! I I love flashbacks and summer!!! 

Let's get started!!!! While it might sound lame- I don't have any summer pics of myself as a kid like Diana did from My Day in K. So instead I'll share pics from summer with my sweet babes when they were actually babies. 
Cammy's 1st Summer
This is by far my favorite picture of her with our pup. We miss him, but he loved her more than anything. 



Our first official Summer with Cam was spent at home and in San Francisco with Mike's grandma. We had the best time there and my heart was so happy. I would live there if I could ya'll....for sure, no questions asked, for the rest of my life. 

Summer 2010
Obviously her floaties did not stop her from munching out. That summer we spent most of our days at the pool, munching out and in Port A. 

Summer 2011
One of my favorite summer trips was heading to the Golf Shores in Alabama with my family. And when I say family I mean aunts, uncles, cousins, parents....the whole Garcia clan. It's one of my ladybug's favorite memories. 

Summer 2013

Our summer was all about baby brother arriving in 2013. 

Summer 2014


One of my favorite memories as a kid was swim team. So the obvious choice for Cammy was to join.....wait for it....SWIM TEAM!  She's a natural like my sister and she loves it. It doesn't hurt that she has her Daddy's competitiveness. 

Summer 2015


You'll notice there is another little person in the pool who looks like her big sister. Yup, last summer I was preggers and there she is in all her glory- Miss Revvy Michelle. And wearing her sister's old yellow ladybug swimsuit no less!! 

Summer is my favorite time of year because it brings the focus back to what matters most in my life- my family. I have to admit- I loved this little stroll down memory lane. Crazy how much life changes through a few years. I can't wait to see your flashback summer pics. Head on over to My Day in K and Teach, Talk, Inspire and share your favorites. 

Bye ya'll!! 
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This post was too cute!! It was great looking at your pics and watching your babies grow.

    Jessica
    www.prideandprimary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) It's crazy how fast they grow. So glad you stopped by.

      Delete
  2. Loved looking through your pictures! Isn't swim team the best? My son is also on our local swim team. It keeps us busy all summer for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! We are the crazy family at swim team meets with the big family there to cheer on one 6 year old. :) Definitely fills our summer up!

      Delete
  3. Love all your summer pics! I haven't linked up yet because I can't find any childhood summer pics either, lol! Really cool that your daughter is following in your footsteps on swim team. Enjoy your summer!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for visiting! I almost didn't link up for the same reason. It would have taken me days to scan and find old school pics. :) I can't wait to read more on your blog. Happy Summer!

      Delete
  4. Aw, your summer pictures are precious. Thank you for sharing them with us and taking the time to link up! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete