Tuesday, August 2, 2011

THINK WRITE SHARE LINKY PARTY

Oh Boy 4th Grade is having a
THINK WRITE SHARE 
linky party. Come and Join...it's fun!!

listening:  To Sportsnation talk about Spanish soccer (one of my favorite things in Sports)
with Umizoomi in the background (the usual Nick Jr. background noise)
loving: Pinterest and linking up on Facebook with teachers
thinking: about what time I want to head up to school tomorrow....I'm tempted to sleep in...of course if the Ladybug allows. :/
wanting: a Scotch laminator, my 4-runner already and some more vacay
needing: a Sonic Dr. Pepper

Your turn friends link up at Oh' Boy 4th grade! :) 




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much linking up!!! I love soccer too!!! played from 2nd grade til I was 30 and BLEW my KNEE OUT!!!! OUCH!!! had to retire after that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found your blog and am now a follower...i vote for sleeping in tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're a big soccer family here. :) Having family from Spain- we were all over the World Cup last summer and then this Summer with the Women's World Cup. :)

    Thanks Keri! Glad to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to stop reading these linky links and think about heading to school tomorrow too ^_^ cute blog

    ReplyDelete