Hey friends!!!
Hopefully, you're getting back into the swing of things & enjoying your last bits of Summer.
Today was the day for me. The Classroom...the beginning...dun, dun dun duuuunnn. Okay it's not that serious, but still.
The beginning of the year is always hectic and crazy. I walked into my classroom today to new and shiny tile floors, but also the trouble of not being able to move furniture in my room without approval. :( Boo!! I've been lucky enough to know which classroom I was going to be in since the end of last year. So as you could imagine I've been thinking and thinking and thinking (all Summer long when I'm supposed to be relaxing of course) of how to decorate my class and where to put furniture. But of course, I get there and my mind goes blank and I'm a total loss.
Here's how my class looks so far with nothing done. :( Cover your eyes it's not pretty.
View from my desk with the cubbie and bathroom door & of course little Miss Ladybug helping Momma.
View from the door towards the back of the class. It's an average size
View from the door towards my desk area. **Don't laugh, but the first thing I did was put the little polka dotted bow on the projection screen for pull-down. It's my thing. :) **
The door & sink...nothing fancy
There's so much to do. I probably should have started the day we were allowed to go back. But the comfy feeling of my bed and my toes in the covers...along with Cammy not feeling to hot helped me to decided I could wait. We will see if that comes back to bite me. :) Back to finishing up stuff on the computer tonight and back to working in the class tomorrow... I'll keep you guys updated.
Empowering Littler Learners is having a linky party of everyone's classroom. Don't worry friends you are not alone is this craziness they call the beginning of the year. :)
Check it out!! It's fun seeing all that you guys have done in your rooms.





Mrs. Tinez... Thanks for linking up! Your room has probably made great progress since then. I plan on posting my new pixs this weekend. Starting up a new class has been a lot of work! I look forward to seeing your afters!
ReplyDelete