Thursday, August 11, 2011

A to Z of Me Idea (saw this on Wiegand's blog)

This is a super cute idea from dandelions and dragonflies. Love it! I think it would be a cute idea for a linky party to get to know fellow bloggers. :) 




A. age :: the big 3-0! As of May...so far so good ya'll

B. bed size :: king.

C. chore you hate :: folding clothes....oh how I hate folding clothes. They might stay in the dryer until needed..that's how much I hate it. 

D. dogs :: 1 super adorable Siberian Husky named Bandit aka "Coots, Brobee, The Coots, Cootsie" poor dog has way too many nicknames, but he's spoiled and super loved :)

E. essential start to your day :: Sonic Diet Dr. Pepper

F. favorite color :: Tiffany Blue

G. gold or silver :: Silver or white Gold

H. height :: five two and a half (that half matters)

I. instruments you play :: on guitar hero I play the bass...that's the extent of my musical talent 

J. job title :: Fourth grade teacher

K. kids :: Camryn aka Ladybug, buggy or Cammy

L. live :: The Lonestar State 

M. maiden name :: Garcia ( I didn't get a cool new last name- you think the Spaniards could be more creative on names)

N. nicknames ::  Tinez, Bubs, The Boss (from the hubs), Mars, Missy, Rissa

O. overnight hospital stays ::when I had Cammy

P. pet peeve :: bad drivers

Q. quote :: "If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do matters very much." Jackie Kennedy

R. righty or lefty :: Righty

S. siblings :: one amazing little sister (Doing amazing things in LA) 

U. university attended :: Which one...I'll list the one I graduated from University of Texas at San Antonio

V. vegetables you dislike: tomatoes

W. what makes you run late :: Cammy

X. x-rays you’ve had :: dentist, my wrist, various things for my stomach, knee

Y. yummy food ::Chris Madrid's burgers

Z. zoo animal favorite :: I'm a fan of monkeys...fitting 


Your turn friends. I'd love to see your A to Z on your blog. :) 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment