Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm alive....

I'm alive....I'm just buried under all of these papers to sort and what is the first two weeks of school.  I have so much to update you guys on....class pictures, my amazing kids, the fun of having my own class this year- that will have to wait because well...let's be honest I've been caught more than 5 times (by the hubs) falling asleep while typing and grading papers. That's right ya'll with laptop on my lap mid type...so shameful. It was fun explaining to D(one of my kids) why his paper had a big red mark slashed across it. I could have blamed it on ladybug and her love for pretending to be a teacher, but I was honest. D thought I was odd, but he got over it. :)

So while I keep you waiting...I thought I'd share my thinking stems that I recreated. I have these posting on my Reading board in the class. I heart them!

Photobucket

Thinking Stems

1 comment:

  1. We miss your posts!


    Also, just wanted to stop by and share my new GIVEAWAY with you :)
    You can WIN a $20 Gift Card for Amazon and shop till you drop :)

    Come by & enter to WIN!
    http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/11/treasured-giveaway-20-amazon-gift-card.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete