Blog Hoppin is hosting another Teacher Week- head over and visit to link up.
{Classroom Digs}
I must warn you....this is a work in progress....aka it's a hot mess in my new room. I just moved rooms from down the hallway so half of my stuff is in one room and somebody's stuff is in my new room. Plus to a new room....I'm in the same hall as all of Kindergarten now. Downside....I no longer have a suite mate. So when this teacher has to go to the restroom...I'm outta luck.
Here are pics of Day 1: You might see a cute little curly hair girl in them- she thought it was modeling time. :)
![]() |
| This is the front of my room. My desk area on the left pic and my entrance and calendar area/wordwork area with Ladybug in the right pic. :) |
![]() |
| This is the back of my room. On the left pic is my cubbies and on the right is my small group reading area, writing center, and computer center in the back by the bulletin board. |
Here are pics of Day 2:
This is the back of my room and cubbies and my small group area/writing table/computer area in the back by the bulletin board. I probably won't use my whiteboard as much (only to display stuff for writing center and reading)
Here is my desk area on the top left pic, my calendar area and smartboard and in the last pic on the left bottom you'll notice the super cool palm tree my former suite mate and saving grace-Katie gave me. It's awesome. I have to find a way to put it in my library. :)
I'll be honest....my room is a hot mess, but I also took a newborn (7 weeks) and a 4 year old up there since Coach is already doing 2-a-days. :) It's pretty impressive considering....moving and the two youngins. :)
There you have it friends. Come back tomorrow for my organization portion that is a day late....woot! woot! and there definitely will be updated pics of my room by Friday!!! Can't wait to show you the finished product.



No comments:
Post a Comment