Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesday (Linky)

Happy Hump Day y'all! :) I thought I would do something fun and link up again with another wonderful teacher Jessica with Covered in Glitter and Glue. She's making Wednesdays fun with
Here goes nothing:



1.I was that little girl begging her grandma to give her coffee....just to try it. :) Well guess who else caught on and begs here Nanas for some? You got it Ladybug herself.  I love that for some crazy reason (Call me a bad mom) my ladybug is a fan of coffee. Unfortunately for momma, she likes Starbucks coffee only. :) Her words not mine, but I'm not sure where she has tried more than Starbucks she sneaks from Nanas. Sadly, this girl right here is not a coffee drinker so we will see if Ladybug continues to be as well. 

2. I know I'm way late on this commercial, but I love it. Just having a 1 month old (Wow- can't believe he's a month already) and having a hubs who loves sports this commercial hits home. My hubs swears that since Cammy has been born she's been like a good luck charm for Spain Soccer. :) If only Grayson could be the lucky charm for our Pats winning....so far not so much. (One former player in jail and the rest have left- except for my Brady....oh and the great TEBOW!)

3. Don't judge y'all, but this Suave dry shampoo is the best thing in the world...EVA! Don't get me wrong I wash my hair all the time, but as a now mother of 2 there are days where I'm lucky if I get to shower by noon! Shameful, but true! So this dry shampoo has come in handy on days where I need to run out and grab something real quick. I swear you would have no idea I had second day hair with how it works. Definitely something you need to try for those long nights you stay up late on a school night....you know...grading papers! :) 

Link up and let us know what you  are loving on Wednesday! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I have some dry shampoo by TGIF product, that I love. I found your blog through the linky and happy to say I am your newest follower. I can't wait to read more post. If you get a chance I would love for you to come check out my blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie-

      Yay! So glad you found my blog thru the linky party. :) I can't wait to read more on your blog- it's too cute! I'm telling you dry shampoo- best invention ever!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a new baby! And too funny having a little one love coffee. I am NOT a coffee drinker!
    I'm not judging about the dry shampoo phase going on...but I MUST wash my hair daily. Just cuz it makes me feel good. :)
    Enjoy!
    "autumn"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you. :) I'm totally not a coffee drinker so she gets it from my mom. :)
      LOL- I'm a wash my hair daily girl too, but at this point I'm lucky if I shower before noon sometimes so I'm all about it. :) I can't wait to read more on your blog. I'm your newest follower.

      Delete