Sunday, July 21, 2013

Need a Pen pal?

I don't know about y'all, but I love to write. I know you can't tell by my lack of blogging, but it's true. I was that girl writing endless notes in high school to random friends and sitting there writing my name over and over again in different ways. Lame! I know, but I consider it creating fonts before it was cool. :)

Enough about my love for writing and lame high school habit- Kelley at Teacher Idea Factory had created a place for you to go to find a Pen Pal to pair up with for your class. I'll admit it- I've never done this before, but you can sure bet this girl is way excited about it. I can't guarantee that our Pen Pals will be able to read what my Kinder friends send at first, but it sounds like it will be amazing fun.

So head on over to Kelley's blog and pair up for a Pen Pal- what a great way to promote writing and a love for writing. :)

Click on the link above or the pic below.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment