Happy Sunday y'all. Sunday is now even better because thanks to Michelle at Fabulous at First I can be totally random and just talk about whatever I want. :) Summer is coming to an end and well my mind is already in "teacher mode" so I have to do something fun to let you guys see what I've been up to besides sneaking off at night to Walmart. :) (I'll talk about this in a bit)
{one}
YAY BABY GRAY!!! (all of 5 weeks old) How can I not be loving on this sweetness. I'm way obsessed (lame I know) with the finished pics that my friend Kim from Modern Bebe Designs and Photography did for us. This is Coach's (hubs) surprise for his desk. :) He has no idea yet, but it's being blown up into a bigger size for his at home office. :) swoon....I'm in love. (Sorry facebook...I've blasted you with pics of my sweet babies all week long)
{two}
WHAT'S THAT SMELL? [If you're Ladybug and smell bar-b-que you yell out "Oh someone is making saw-sage!" yes with the "w" and all :) ]So I'll admit it- I just got my first official bar-b-que pit. Yes....I live in Texas and just got one. (Thanks to my father in law being totally cute and getting us one because I was talking about it)
Now I will tell you that I grew up in a house with one of the best bar-b-quers EVA! Mariana...my momma. <Gasp...I know not my dad, but my momma is the best> So it's only natural that I be amazing as well....well not yet, but I'm working on it. I'm all about a bar-b-que right now so come on over and I'll serve you up some good treats. :)
{three}
FOOTBALL TIME!!! Thank you Hey-sus it's training camp time and my TV is filled with the sounds of Sportscenter and talk of camp and football. The less I hear about baseball and A-roid the better. This girl is in football heaven and can not wait till season opener. Yes...I have a countdown for each team.
-34 days until UT Football
-40 days until Pats football
-33 days until my hubs HS team has their first official game.
My days will be filled with Fridays in purple (Coach's team), Saturdays in burnt orange (Hook 'em) and Sundays in Red/Navy (P...A...T....S...PATS! PATS! PATS!)
{four}
DEFINITELY MAYBE
I love this movie and if I could watch it over and over I would...if I could get Ladybug to zip it. :) I mean that with love...this is Momma's late night, can't go to sleep movie.
{five}
{Please excuse the lack of make-up and look- I was rocking on 4 hours of sleep....thanks for that Baby Gray and 6 week growth spurt :) }Oh Walmart....you and I have been best friends for the past two nights. I've been in teacher mode for the past week and all I can think about is what I need to buy and all of the amazing deals I want to find. Y'all- I am obsessed right now with finding cute little plastic chairs on sale...unfortunately for me, Walmart here have not put them on sale. :( Walmart is hitting my bank account hard this week. Poor Hubs, but it allows this momma of two a chance to get out and take a break while getting her teacher on. :) Holla!
Head on over to Fabulous in First and see what other teachers are talking about on Sunday! :)






What a precious baby! Thanks for linking up.
ReplyDeleteAww, your baby is so darn sweet! and, duh, night time trips to Walmart! I guess THAT is what I should be doing when my three littles all demand that the only one who can do bedtime snuggles/rocking etc is Daddy...escape to Walmart and buy classroom supplies! Genius!
ReplyDeleteBecca
Kindergarten A to Z